Blue BBQ Trout
1. Rinse the fish and pat the cavity and skin dry using paper towels.
2. Blend the butter, BLUE and garlic until smooth.
3. Spread the butter over the skin of the fish. Tear off four sheets of aluminum foil large enough to enclose the fish.
4. Divide the lemon myrtle or bay leaves and lemon and place inside the cavity of the fish.
5. Place the fish onto the centre of the foil. Wrap in foil making sure that it is sealed tight. Cook the fish on a preheated barbecue grill, for 10 -15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with the tip of a flat bladed knife.
6. Serve the fish in its package on a blade, accompany with salad.